The Push Sport Wrist Support offers compression and support around the wrist and is suitable in cases of slight strain complaints. It provides simple support for alleviating pain and preventing recurring strain symptoms in the wrist joint. The broad elasticated strap surrounds the wrist, holding the joint firmly in place whilst allowing full use of the fingers and thumb. The compression around the wrist joint limits the bending and stretching of the wrist.
The wrist support is easy to use, low profile and made of soft materials making the brace comfortable to wear.
When to use –
- To prevent recurring strain symptoms in the wrist joint
- In the event of pain in the wrist joint
- Laxity or instability in the wrist joint
- Mild sprains in the wrist joint
- If you need a wrist support to play sport
- If you need a wrist support which leaves your palm free
How to fit –
- Insert the thumb in the loop, with the logo visible.
- Pull the support across the palm to the outside of the hand, across the back of the hand, along the front again and fasten the hook and loop material.
- Remove the loop from the thumb and fasten the strap on the hook and loop material at the back of the hand.
SIZE CHART (IN CMS)
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.