These braces are heavily discounted as they may have minor cosmetic imperfections such as the boxes are damaged, may not have a box or there may be small marks/discolorations on the brace. The brace itself will not be damaged and is perfectly OK to use but there may be minor cosmetic imperfections hence the high discount on RRP.
The PSB Thumb Brace has been redesigned as the Push Sports Thumb Brace, offering the same functionality but with improved design features. It is designed to relieve pain that occurs in overstretching and conditions such as Skier’s Thumb. The thumb brace stabilises and protects the middle thumb joint (MCP-1), while allowing freedom of movement in the remaining thumb and wrist joints.
When to use –
- Partial rupture of the ulnar collateral ligament MCP-1 (Skier’s thumb)
- Distortion of the MCP-1 joint
- Instability in the MCP-1 joint
How to fit –
- For initial use only. Place the thumb cap over the thumb, while ensuring that the metacarpophalangeal (MCP) joint fits into the bowl of the thumb cap. Close the thumb loop diagonally across the cap, ensuring a snug fit without pinching.
- Slide the thumb cap across the thumb. Make sure the slightly arched thumb fits snugly into the thumb cap.
- Close the elastic strap comfortably at the base of the brace.
- Align and secure the section of the elastic base with the single blue line to the section on the loop with the single blue line. Tighten the elastic fabric comfortably.
- Wrap the non-elastic strap around the back of the thumb and align and fasten the strap with the two blue lines to the two blue lines on the loop section. Lastly, fasten the yellow tab comfortably on the back of the hand.
SIZE CHART (IN CMS)