The Push Braces Med Ankle Brace provides long-term support of the ankle joint and is well-suited for a variety of ankle injury cases and conditions. The ankle brace is based on the functions of tape bandage. The degree of pressure and pronation/supination limits is adjustable, with the silicone application ensuring good position retention. A great feature of the Push Med Ankle Brace is the comfort zones located on the most vulnerable areas of the ankle such as the Achilles tendon. This ensures the brace can be worn with ease and comfort.
The brace is made of Sympress™, which is a high quality material made for ultimate comfort. The microfibres keep the skin dry and ensure optimal comfortability.
- Machine washable
- Easy to apply
- High comfort
- Can be worn all day
When to use –
- Moderate residual instability
- Treatment of acute lateral ankle ligament lesions (alternative to taping)
- Treatment of stable ankle fractures
- Aftercare for ankle fractures
- Post-operative treatment of ligament injuries and fractures
- Capsular irritation and tendonitis following ankle fracture or ligament lesions
- Arthrosis with instability
- Secondary prevention of ankle ligament lesions (under moderate stress with accumulation of fluid)
SIZE CHART (IN CMS)
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.