Accu-Chek Performa test strips
Accu-Chek Performa test strips help make every strip count, by making it easy to test right the first time.
- Easy to handle test strips
- Available in packs of 10 or 50 test strips
- Small blood sample required
How to use the Accu-Chek Performa Nano blood glucose meter
- Use the Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker to obtain a drop of blood. Please follow the chapter in the reference manual on using the finger pricker.
- Insert a test strip into the meter. Symbols of a test strip and a flashing blood drop will appear on the display.
- Touch the drop of blood to the tip of the yellow end of the test strip.
- A flashing hourglass symbol and a beep will indicate that enough blood has been applied, and the result will appear on the display.
For further information on how to use your meter, please see the Accu-Chek Performa Nano reference manual.