This very popular and versatile three-section Plinth 2000 treatment couch, firm and stable providing the ideal base for general treatment techniques through to heavy manipulation.
Note: Please specify in the notes at checkout what colour you require - is no colour is stated beige will be supplied. Please see colour chart below.
Length: 185 cm (73”)
Width: 63 cm (25”)
Height: 46 cm (18”) approx to 95 cm (37”) approx.
- Either electric or hydraulic height adjustment available.
- Able to lift up to 225kg (35 stone) from its lowest height.
- Backrest & footrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism.
- Backrest & footrest angle adjustable from -30º to 85º vertical.
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”).
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
- Fully washable fire retardant Ambla vinyl.
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations.
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety.
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1.
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1.
All Plinth 2000 couches are made to order and are usually dispatched 7 – 10 days after the order is received. The Plinth 2000 couches can be manufactured in a shorter time frame but will incur an extra charge, please contact us if you require this option.
All coverings are vinyl and washable, being fire retardant to BS 7176, BS 5852 part 2 (crib 5) and display excellent levels of wear. Most include patented anti microbial technology proved effective in inhibiting the growth of E-Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), and all are suitable for cleaning and disinfecting with NaDCC based products. Chlorine diluted to a strength of 10,000 parts per million may be used in the event of a blood spillage.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Just 7-10 Day delivery time
- 16 years plus product lifespan
- Highest quality and reliability
- No quibble lifetime guarantee on frame
- Lifetime frame & 5 year parts guarantee (accidental damage to upholstery excluded)
Customers can chose from the following colours when placing their order: