Philips Paediatric Defibrillation Pads for FR2 and FR2+ AED's
The Philips HeartStart FR2 & FR2+ infant/child pads are designed for the treatment of children less than 8 years old. These pads are supplied complete with cable and connector and when connected to the Philips HeartStart defibrillator unit, the infant/child pads ensure that a reduced energy level is administered when a defibrillation shock is required.
- Designed for use with the Philips HeartStart FR2 and FR2+ defibrillators
- Paediatric pads eeduce the energy level of the shock from 150 to 50 joules
- Suitable for infant/child treatment - patients 1-8 years old or less than 25kg in weight
- Supplied as a pair complete with cable and connector
- 2 year Electrode Pad Lifespan