|Home PageElectrotherapyChattanooga Intelect Mobile Ultrasound|
Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Ultrasound £1181.40
The Chattanooga Intelect Ultrasound provides an innovative case with logical control and graphical LCD display. The optional battery or mains powered system provides 1 and 3 MHz frequency in continuous (100%) operation or in pulsed formats of 10%, 20% and 50%. The Intelect Mobile Ultrasound also includes pulsed frequency outputs of 16Hz, 48Hz or 100Hz and 10 available programmable memory positions. The Ultrasound output is a clean, culminated beam with a BNR that is of the lowest available (max 5:1).
The newly designed ultrasound applicators are created to provide the ergonomic fit and feel to provide ultrasound efficiency with no potential for parasitic radiation to the therapist. Each sound head incorporates head warming and includes a contact control program with visual and auditory feedback when coupling is compromised. Electronic Signature is built into the ultrasound transducer assuring a calibrated function when interchanged with either Intelect Ultrasound or Intelect Combination units.
* Dual frequency
* Visual & audible contact control
* Choice of optional sized heads * Battery option.
This unit is supplied with a 5cm 2 ultrasound head, ultrasound gel, mains lead and operating instructions.
Additional portable battery pack also available.
• 1 and 3 MHz frequencies
• Pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
• Variable duty cycle outputs of 16 Hz, 48 Hz, or 100 Hz
• Clinical indications provide the most appropriate application and parameter set for the patient’s condition
• 10 user-defined memory positions
• Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make
• Innovative design allows for cart, table top, wall or mobile use
• Backlit LCD display for better visibility in low light settings
• Improved pq button for easier navigation
• BNR <6:1
• Ergonomically designed sound heads in variety of sizes (1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm², and 10 cm²)
• All sound heads are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature™ residing on all transducers
• Head warming feature and head contact control with visual and auditory feedback on all sound heads
• 3 year warranty (accessories 1 year)
27335 5 cm² Applicator
4248 Ultrasound Gel
27483 User Manual on CD
27333 1 cm² Applicator
27334 2 cm² Applicator
27336 10 cm² Applicator
27478 Battery Pack
27467 Intelect Mobile Carrying Bag
2775 Therapy System Cart
2883 Cart Adapter
Mains Power: 120-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Weight: 2.3 kg
Dimensions*: 33 x 29 x 16.3 cm
Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B
IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC
* Dimensions are listed as L x W x H
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO THE USA DUE TO FDA REGULATIONS.
Claudia from Germany asks
Ist der Akku im Lieferumfang enthalten, und wieviel Watt hat das Gerät. Mit freundlichen Grüßen