|Home PageShoulder SupportAircast Arm Immobiliser|
Aircast Arm Immobiliser From £31.89
Available with or without an Abduction Pillow the Arm Immobilizer provides secure, comfortable arm and shoulder support for injuries and a variety of pre- and post-op indications involving the shoulder, elbow, proximal or mid humerus, and wrist. The innovative adjustable tri-strap design (back strap, shoulder strap, and under-arm strap) provides a customized fit and restricts posterior arm mobility and off-loads pressure from the neck area helping to reduce pain. The Abduction Pillow positions the arm at a 15 degree angle and is indicated for rotator cuff or Bankart repairs.
Indication: Arm support for a variety of pre- and post-operative indications involving the shoulder, elbow, proximal or mid-humerus and wrist.
• Innovative underarm strap design limits posterior arm mobility to help reduce shoulder pain.
• Supportive shoulder strap helps minimize stress to neck while securely supporting arm.
• Durable mesh fabric is breathable to maximize support and comfort.
• Designed for left or right arm for ease-of-use and reduced inventory requirements.
• Abduction Pillow available for angled arm support to help promote healing.
• Arm support for a variety of pre- and post-operative indications involving the shoulder, elbow, proximal or mid-humerus and wrist.
Measure from elbow to ulnar styloid (wrist joint):
There are 1 reviews with an average rating of 4.00
Anonymous from AustraliaOwner01 January 2014 14:35
Very comfortable to use, with decent airflow to reduce (but not completely eliminate) sweating.
The down side is the terrible instructions making it very difficult to understand how to adjust the device.
Note that significant alterations are required to get the sling to fit. I had to cut almost half the length of the straps off before it would support my arm and look like the photographs. (for reference, I am 6'1" and approx. 190lbs) With straps adjusted to their tightest, my arm hung down below the waistline and I could 'swing' my arm outward until my elbow reached shoulder height, offering virtually not support at all.
There is no mention that the velcro pads can be completely removed, allowing the straps to be trimmed and the Velcro reattached. After I made these adjustments I was very happy with the product
Seen a lower price elsewhere? Vivomed will do our best to match any price request, simply click below
List of sports injury posts from the Vivomed blog.
|Our Best Selling Shoulder Support|
|Our Best Selling Aircast Products|